OWPG Members Zooms
We have now launched a series of remote Zoom meetings at which Guild members and guests will make presentations on a range of subjects which we hope will be of interest to you all.
The series started in January and takes place on the third Wednesday of the month, running from 7pm-8pm.
The presenter will speak for 30-40 minutes and there will be 20-30 minutes for discussion.
We will usually also keep the lines open after the presentation for informal chat among members.
Who is speaking – and about what?
- Wed Feb 17: Sabi Phagura on Making the most of Social Media
- Wed Jan 20: David Taylor on Landscape Photography
- Wed March 17: Tim Ecott on Narrative non-fiction
- Wed April 21: Chris Howes on Cave photography and lighting
- Wed May 19: Peter and Leni Gillman on Mysteries of the Everest photo archives.
How to access?
The presentations will offer a mix of entertainment and instruction, with the aim that you should both enjoy the talks and learn something from them.
Our next presenter is Sabi Phagura – one of social media’s great enthusiasts; she has lots of advice for us and some good stories too.
She can also be found at:
We will send Zoom invitations to all members nearer the time.
In addition, we plan to offer more informal meetings where members can come together to consider matters of common interest.