This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Blogger/Vlogger, Public Speaker, Writer
Adventure Travel, Backpacking/Trekking, Conservation/Environment, Walking
By sharing tales of my adventures through books, talks and other media, I hope to inspire people - and women in particular - to take action for themselves, for others and for the planet.
As a Chartered Environmentalist, I am passionate about looking after and restoring this incredible planet that we live on.
As a human being, I am passionate about living a full and adventurous life - and helping others to do the same.
Professional achievements include:
- A regular column in Living Woods magazine, chronicling life as a small woodland owner.
- Walking the South West Coast Path last year, hiking and camping on my own for the first time.
- Blogging about my South West Coast Path adventures.
- Giving talks about my South West Coast Path adventures, the climate crisis and other environmental issues.
- Writing two of the four walking guides to Malvern's Marvellous Trees.
I am currently preparing my first adventure book proposal and in discussion with a major publisher about writing a walking guidebook.